About the Conference
Genvio Conferences are delighted to invite participants for “World Congress on Material Science and Nanotechnology” which is to be held at Dubai, UAE on November 14-15, 2023. WCMAN 2023 will be an inventive and fortifying International congress mirroring the course of Materials Science and Nanotechnology. This social occasion gives a brilliant chance to talk about the most recent movements and latest upgrades inside the field of Nanotech and Material Science.
WCMAN 2023 highlights the agenda “An outlook into research trends in Materials Science and Nanotechnology” gives an incredible opportunity to share new thoughts, trade learning and build up look into coordinated efforts and systems administration.
WCMAN 2023 will center around the most recent and invigorating advancements in each piece of research offering an interesting open entryway for architects over the globe to meet, sort out, and look at new genuine movements. The likelihood of this congress and program is made to share new thoughts among the experts, industrialists, and understudies from research zones of Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics and their exploration encounters and enjoy intuitive exchanges and specialized sessions at the occasion. The conference will likewise have a space for organizations and establishments to display their administrations, items, developments and research results.
The WCMAN 2023 Meeting & Exhibit is the key forum to present research to an interdisciplinary and international audience.
It provides a window on the future of materials science, and offers an opportunity for researchers—from students and postdoctoral fellows, to Nobel Laureates—to exchange technical information and network with colleagues.
- Network with thousands of professionals with plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues and peers.
- Our leading speakers will be sharing their knowledge and insights to provide you with advanced educational content.
- Industry-specific content that earns continuing professional education credits and pathways for career elevation
- Best opportunity to meet potential clients face-to-face
- Build relationships while demonstrating thought leadership and sharing expertise
- And so much more!
Material research can be positioned as a key technology for cutting edge industries that take the intiaitive in building a sustainable society.New inventions are made every second in the field of material science and nanotechnology.Many universities grant funds for encouraging research in this field and this conference would be a great platform to disseminate your research work to the world around.
All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
Modes of Presentation:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Genvio conferences will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Condensed matter physics
- Materials for energy and catalysis
- Nanoscale materials and Nano engineering
- Structural materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Dental Biomaterials
- Nonequilibrium Materials
- Soft materials
- Emergent Properties of Quantum Materials
- Materials for Energy Production and Storage
- Materials Design
- Magnetic, Electronic & Optical Materials
- Energy & Environment
- Soft Matter & Biomaterials
- Nanoindentation of Soft Materials
- Devices and Sensors
- Materials Characterisation
- Modeling and Computational Chemistry
- Electronic Materials
- Ceramics and Composites
- Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Materials Synthesis & Processing
- Materials Theory, Computation, and Design
- Polymer and sustainable Materials Self-Assembly
- Surfaces and Interfaces
- Pharmaceutical Materials Science
- 2-D Materials
- Computational Materials Science
- Inorganic Functional Materials
- Manufacturing & Materials Microstructure
- Analytical Microscopy and Imaging Science
- Thin-Film Materials Science and Processing
- Interfacial and Surface Science
- Surface-modification technology
- Mineral Resources Engineering
- Soft nanotechnnology and colloids
- Nano drug delivery
- Nano toxicology,RIsk assessment
- Tissue Engineering and Biosensors
- Advanced materials Simulation
Materials & Processes Expert, France
Hasabo A Muhammad Ahamed
Beni Suef University, Sudan
Norman D.H. Munroe
Florida International University, USA
Delia Teresa Sponza
Dokuz Eylül University, Turkey
Dalvinder Singh Grewal
Desh Bhagat Unviersity, India
Hasselt University, Belgium
The Hongkong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Abdeen Mustafa Omer
Energy Research Institute (ERI), UK
Alexander S Brand
Virginia Tech, USA
Maria Manuela Silva
University of Minho, Portugal
Harichandra A Parbat
Wilson College, India
Saradar Vallabhhbhai National Institute of Technology, India
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
Southwest Petroleum University, China
Canek Fuentes Hernandez
Northeastern University, USA
Sahrim Hj Ahmad
Universiti Kebangsaan, Malaysia
Thank you so so much! Like I said at the conference, you have done amazing work
Salma kabbashiUniversity of the Western Cape, South Africa
Thank you Ms.Diaz for the wonderful opportunity . It was smooth, thanks to your effective communication. Best wishes for all your future endeavors!
S Morekonda Gnaneswar,India
Very happy to have shared the forum with reputed researchers and doctors..... Thanks to the Genvio group for organizing such a wonderful event...A well deserved praise for Ms.Valentina Diaz for her excellent co-ordination. Thank you and see you all once again.....
All numbers indicates percentage %.
Conference Starts in