About the Conference
Genvio Group is pleased to announce webinar “International conference on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Summit” on November 15-16, 2023. AIR Summit is bringing together experts in this field with two days of inspirational presentations, forward thinking discussions, and valuable networking opportunities converging both creatives & data practitioners alike, leave the summit with new contacts, actionable takeaways, and new methods & data strategies. The uniqueness of the AIR Summit is to focus on applying artificial intelligence, robotics– bridging the gap between artificial intelligence research and industrial business applications.
AIR Summit 2023 will focus on the theme “Deploying the knowledge on AI and robotics on the edge”.
AIR Summit 2023
- Presenting a paper
- Networking for future collaborations
- Added Research Value
- Socialization and the culture factor
- Find out what’s new
- The focus and energy of like-minded individuals
- Network with AI and robotics experts with plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues and peers.
- Our leading speakers will be sharing their knowledge and insights to provide you with advanced educational content.
- Industry-specific content that earns continuing professional
education credits and pathways for career elevation
- Best opportunity to meet potential clients virtually
- Build relationships while demonstrating thought leadership and sharing expertise
- Connect with the most innovative AI Startups
- And so much more!
Artificial intelligence, is a technology that will have a much wider impact on market research in the years to come. Artificial intelligence (AI) robots market is expected to reach USD 12.36 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 28.78% during the forecast period.On the basis of technologies, the artificial intelligence market has been segmented into machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), context-aware computing, and computer vision. Machine Learning Technology of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market will be the leading segment of the overall market.The artificial intelligence market is expected to reach USD 190.61 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 36.62%. The market growth is mainly driven by factors such as the increasing adoption of cloud-based applications and services, growing big data, and increasing demand for intelligent virtual assistants.
All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
Modes of Presentation:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Genvio conferences will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Machine learning
- Deep learning with PyTorch
- Convolutional neural networks
- Deep Learning with tools
- Data networks
- Temporal data and time series
- Mobile computing
- Ethics, Security and Privacy
- Reinforcement learning
- Internal Transformation
- Intelligent Robots Data in Digital Transformation
- Big Data
- AI & Finance
- Clinical applications of AI
- Security and Intelligent applications
- Intelligent Mobility Systems
- AI and Autonomy in Space
- Big Data and Mobile ecommerce
- Quantum Computing + AI
- Neural Science
- HRI and social robotics
- Robot business, marketing & economic impact
- Rehabilitation and transfer robots
- Robotics and autonomous driving
- Bio-inspired robotics
- Applied telerobotics
- Robotic Mapping
- Biomedical Robotics
- Emerging Smart Materials
- Optimization Algorithms
- Computer-assisted Navigation
- Architectural Robotics
- Robot mechanics, dynamics and motion control,
- Space robot, flexible robot, service robot
- Surgical robot theory and application
- Parallel robot and parallel machine tool
- Mobile robot control and navigation
- Homecare Robotics, Rescue Robotics, Cooperative Robotics
- Orthotics, Prosthetics, Wearable Robotics
- Systems science and Enginering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
University of Guelph, Canada
Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Intelligent Automation Congress, Italy
University of California, USA
Central University of Jammu, India
AIG Hospitals, India
The University of New South Wales, Australia
Huazhong university of Science and Technology,China
Very happy to have shared the forum with reputed researchers and doctors..... Thanks to the Genvio group for organizing such a wonderful event...A well deserved praise for Ms.Valentina Diaz for her excellent co-ordination. Thank you and see you all once again.....
Thank you Ms.DIaz for the wonderful opportunity . It was smooth, thanks to your effective communication. Best wishes for all your future endeavors!
Sangeetha Morekonda Gnaneswar
Genviomeetings are a great way for newcomers to get up-to-date information in a short period of time.
Thank you so so much! Like I said at the conference, you have done amazing work
All numbers indicates percentage %.
All numbers indicates percentage %.
Conference Starts in