Terms & conditions
Speaker/Delegate may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
- 9 to 12 weeks or more prior to start of event: 10% on the registered fee
- 5 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 50% on the registered fee
- 4 weeks or less prior to start of event: No Refund
All substitutions and cancellations/ Refund policy must be received in writing
Registration information will be sent to registered Speaker/Delegate by email. Any of them not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to email@example.com
Cancellation/ Postponement of Event
If the conference is being cancelled by Genvio, a full refund will be made,deducting the administrative charges. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the Speaker/Delegate.
In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Speaker/delegate.
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Genvio conferences will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of including the inability to obtain a visa.
Frequently asked Questions:
Submit your abstract online: Speaker abstract
Modes of Presentation
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
Please provide the following:
Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address and fax number
Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name (e.g. Jason Wong or J. Wong)
Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country