About the Conference
Genvio Group is pleased to announce the “International conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems” to be held on December 04-05, 2023 at Dubai. This event is designed for pharma professionals, physicians, physician assistants, advanced practice providers and nurses in health care, who provide care to patients with latest pharma research and novel treatments on the horizon. In addition, a multidisciplinary approach to drug formulation and delivery will be presented. This conference features state of the art presentations and discussions on current practice and new developments in pharmaceutical sciences and focus on the theme “Exploration of the frontiers in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences”.
ICPC 2023 offers you the flexibility of participating in the event virtually if you are not able to make it at the physical location.
- Presenting a paper
- Networking for future collaborations
- Added Research Value
- Socialization and the culture factor
- Find out what’s new
- The focus and energy of Like-Minded Individuals
Join us in November, when the brightest minds and most influential entrepreneurs in pharma sciences compliance unite with an unmatched speaking faculty, meaningful networking and strategic content.
- Network with thousands of clinical pharmacy professionals with plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues and peers.
- Our leading speakers will be sharing their knowledge and insights to provide you with advanced educational content.
- Industry-specific content that earns continuing professional education credits and pathways for career elevation
- Best opportunity to meet potential clients face-to-face
- Build relationships while demonstrating thought leadership and sharing expertise
And so much more!
Increasing growth in the pharmaceutical drug market is expected to drive the growth of the pharmaceutical excipients market.
The pharmaceutical excipients market is projected to reach USD 9.7 billion by 2025 from USD 6.9 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.8%. The growth in this market can be attributed to factors such as the growing pharmaceuticals industry coupled with advancements in functional excipients, rising adoption of orphan drugs, and increasing uptake of biopharmaceuticals.
The topical drug delivery market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period (2019–2024).
The topical drug delivery market is projected to reach USD 123.2 billion by 2024 from USD 93.2 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.7%.
All abstracts must be written exclusively in English (including the title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
Modes of Presentation:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Genvio conferences will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Protein and Antibody Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology
- Natural Product Research
- Medicinal/ Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design
- Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics
- Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoeconomics
- Pharmaceutical nanotechnology
- Drug and gene delivery systems
- Experimental and clinical therapeutics
- Bioavailability and drug absorption
- Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy
- Biochemical Pharmacology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Orphan Drugs
- Biocompatibility of drug delivery
- Translational Research
- Chinese Traditional Medicine
- Natural products,extracts and formulations
- Nanoscale delivery systems
- Probiotics and Health
- Silica Based Formulations
- QA/QC/Quality Intelligence
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pediatric Pharmacogenetics
- Machine learning in Drug development
- Radiopharmacy and Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Biosciences
- Social Pharmacy
- Molecular pharmacology
All numbers indicates percentage %.
Conference Starts in